Documentation & Downloads
The Simex SWS-73 is an indicator in a small case, intended for displaying the measurement data and characters defined by user, sent from the master device over the RS-485 link.
The displayed value may be collected from another device (in MASTER mode). The display brightness can be adjusted in 8 steps.
Modbus RTU protocol is used to communication with device. Baud rate is user defined in 1200 ÷ 115200 baud range. It is possible to order device with other communication protocol using RS-485 interface (special order required).
Features of the SWS-73
- Power supply voltage: 85÷230÷260V AC/DC; 50 ÷ 60 Hz (separated)(depending on version)or 19…24…50V DC and 16…24…35V AC (separated)
- Power output: 24V +5%, -10% / max. 100 mA, stabilized
- Display range: numerical and alphanumerical messages possible to show on 7-segment display
- Communication interface: RS 485
- Baud rate: 1200 bit/s ÷ 115200 bit/s
- Display: LED, 4 digit, 13mm height, two-colour (red and green) (depending on version) or (for IP 65 version) 6 digit, 9mm height, red
- Protection level: 6 x 9mm version: IP65 (from front)(depending on display size) or IP20 (housing and connection clips; 4 x 13mm version: IP 40 (from front) IP 20 (housing and connection clips)
- Housing: Panel; 72 x 36 x 97 mm