Documentation & Downloads
The SWS-94 is a simple digital panel indicator intended for displaying any numerical values and characters defined by the user (in SLAVE mode only). These values are sent from the master device over the RS485 serial interface link.
It is also possible to input the value to be displayed from another device (in MASTER mode).
The LED display can be 4 x 20mm digits or 6 x 13mm digits and is available in red or green. The brightness of the LED’s is adjustable in 8 steps. There are also 3 LED indicating diodes.
Modbus RTU protocol is used to communicate with device with a user defined Baud rate in 1200 ÷ 115200 baud range.
Features of the SWS-94
- Power supply: 19V ÷ 50V DC; 16V ÷ 35V AC or 85 ÷ 260V AC/DC, all separated
- Power consumption: for 85 ÷ 260V AC/DC and 16V ÷ 35V AC power supply:
max. 4,5 VA; 19V ÷ 50V DC power supply: max. 4,5 W
- Display: LED, red (green – on request) , 4 x 20 mm high or 6 x 13 mm high + 3 LED diodes (red), with 8-step adjustment of brightness
- Displayed values range: 4 digits ( -999 ÷ 9999 plus decimal point) or 6 digits (-99999 ÷ 999999 plus decimal point) or any of character indication in range of 7-segments display
- Power output: 24V DC +5%, -10% / max.100 mA, stabilized
- Communication interface: RS-485 (Modbus RTU – SLAVE), not galvanically insulated
- Transmission speed: adjustable in range from 1200 to 115200 bit/sek.
- Transmission parameters: 8N1 and 8N2
- Operating temperature: 0°C ÷ +50°C
- Storage temperature: -10°C ÷ +70°C
- Protection class: IP 65 (front), available additional frame IP 65 for panel cut-out sealing; IP 20 (case and connection clips)
- Case material: NORYL – GFN2S E1
- Dimensions (case): 96 x 48 x 100 mm
- Panel cut-out dimensions: 90,5 x 43 mm
- Installation depth: min. 102 mm
- Board thickness: max. 5 mm