Documentation and Downloads
The UPWT-4-1, LED Universal Industrial Text Display with up to 14 characters. A tough, flexible display for factory and outdoor use (IP54) to display warnings or performance/process data.
UPWT-4-1 Specific Technical Details for Online Ordering
- Height: 16cm
- Width: 140cm
- Thickness: 3cm
- Number of Characters: 10-14
- Resolution in Pixels: 80 x 8
- Mass: 5 Kg
- Average Power Consumption: 16W
- Select one fixed LED colour: red, yellow, amber, blue or green
- With Ethernet (LAN) interface as standard – select 2nd interface from RS485 or RS232 or 20mA Current Loop
- Select fixed power version: mains AC or 12VDC or 24VDC
Sets of Characters
The displayed text can contain digits and letters/characters from the following alphabets:
– EN, PL, RU, DE, CZ, SK, HU, UA, LT, LV, NO, SE, FR, NL
– the set of special characters (for example % @ ° $ € < > + – = etc.)
Content, depending on the version of the device, can be transmitted by the following interfaces: – Ethernet (two-way communication) – RS485 (two-way communication) – RS422 – 232 (with optical isolation) – CL 20mA current loop (with optical isolation)
Displays communicate with the host system using one of the two protocols: – MODBUS RTU (RS485 interface only) – Uncomplicated R004 protocol developed by RGB Technology (included in the price of the device at purchase) Interfaces with two-way communication enable obtaining the acknowledgment of the receipt of the data by the display.
The specific capabilities of the device are as follows:
- Displaying the text in one verse or two verses (only for certain models of the devices). Two-verse devices have one interface, but they display the text in each verse independently.
- Displaying flowing or stationary messages (forced flowing text, forced stationary text, switching on the flow of the text automatically when the messages do not fit on the display).
- Available length of messages is from 1 to 100 characters.
- 20 different speeds of the text flow.
- Two font-faces of standard characters (normal and bold).
- Five font-faces of digits with a fixed width dedicated to display numbers, for example finished items, daily schedule, etc.. (two normal font-faces and three bold font-faces).
- Displaying current temperature (extra option).
- Two modes of brightness adjustment: manual (10 different brightness levels) or automatic (4 different profiles of the brightness sensor).