Documentation & Downloads
The BK1901B is a laboratory grade switching mode DC power supply with high current output in a small form factor and lightweight package.
The model range 1900B, 1901B and 1902B supplies provide various configurations of high output voltage or high output current and make setting voltage and current levels fast and precise through its dual action, coarse/fine rotary encoder control. In addition to constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, the high efficiency DC power supplies offer a unique solution with its preset and remote control modes. Save up to three different presets of voltage and current values for quick recall. The remote control function allows the output power, voltage, and current to be adjusted without touching the front panel of the power supply. A remote sensing terminal is also available for use to compensate for long output line losses. These features make the 1900B Series suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, service, and university labs.
1900B Voltage: 1-16 V Current: 0-60 A
1901B Voltage: 1-32 V Current: 0-30 A
1902B Voltage: 1-60 V Current: 0-15 A
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- 3 user-defined voltage and current presets
- USB interface with PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analog remote control function
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection