Documentation & Downloads
An easy to use oscilloscope with analogue style knobs and controls combined with a smart Auto set function.
The BK2530b oscilloscope is easy to use and quick to get started with the Auto Set feature.
Furthermore the BK Precision 2530b is an ideal education tool. Disable the auto set feature and the user will be required to learn how to set up the scope parameters manually.
Advanced triggering, automatic measurements, and FFT functions provide you with many options to debug your circuits.
Additionally, the instrument comes with PC software that lets you easily capture, analyze, and document waveforms and measurement results.
Besides being an ideal education and training tool the 2530B is also well-suited for applications in service and repair.
Features of the 2530B
- 25 MHz bandwidth, 500MSa/s sample rate
- 5.7 inch colour display
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto)
- Long waveform memory up to 32000 point record length for each channel
- 32 automatic measurements
- FFT plus four additional math functions
- Extensive trigger capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Save/recall setup and waveform data
- Transfer waveform data screen shots and measurement results to a Windows PC via USB port. Analyze measurement results off-line or in real-time.
Front Panel Features
Display: 5.7” colour display.
Menu On/Off button: Configure the menu parameters and hide the menu with the push of a button to view your signal in full screen.
USB host port: Connect your USB flash drive to conveniently update firmware and store/recall waveform data, setups, and screenshots.
Waveform analysis with math and FFT: Analyze your signals with add, subtract, multiply, and divide functions. View the signal’s frequency spectrum and perform harmonic distortion analysis.
Advanced triggering: Isolate the signal with advanced triggering including pulse width and selectable video trigger.
Auto setup: The automatically adjusted vertical, horizontal, and trigger controls makes fast signal display possible.
Print button: Simply press the Print button to save a screenshot in bitmap format to a USB flash drive.
Context sensitive help feature: Furthermore help is available at the press of any button whilst in help mode.