Documentation & Downloads
The BK4054 has been discontinued and has been replaced by the BK4054B.
The 4050 Series Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms.
They all come with 3 year warranty as standard.
Model 4054 is capable of:
Sine frequency range 1µHz – 25 MHz
Square frequency range 1µHz – 25 MHz
With easy-to-read color displays and an intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features including linear/logarithmic sweep, built-in counter, extensive modulation and triggering capabilities, a continuously variable DC offset, and a high performance 14-bit, 125 MSa/s arbitrary waveform generator. The main output voltage can be varied from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit) and the secondary output can be varied from 0 to 3 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 6 Vpp into open circuit).
- 14-bit, 125 MSa/s, 16k point arbitrary waveform generator
- Large 3.5-inch LCD color display with waveform preview
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/DSB-AM/ASK/FM/FSK/PM/PWM modulation functions
- Variable DC offset
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Two independent channels with individual output On/Off buttons
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 48 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Store/recall up to 10 instrument settings and 10 arbitrary waveforms
- Built-in counter
- USB device interface with front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- SCPI-compliant command set
- Short circuit protection on outputs