Documentation & Downloads
Introducing the BK4060B Series Dual Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generators from B&K Precision.
Probably most importantly, this series are capable of generating stable and precise sine, square, triangle, pulse, and arbitrary waveforms. As a result they combine the cost saving benefits of DDS and true point-by-point arbitrary architectures. Therefore this series meets a wide range of applications that require high signal fidelity and low jitter arbitrary waveforms.
Besides an easy-to-read colour display and intuitive user interface with numeric keypad, these instruments offer plenty of features. These features include linear/logarithmic sweep, burst mode, and variable DC offset.
Finally the BK4060B series has 196 arbitrary waveforms built-in. Likewise the included application software can be used to generate custom arbitrary waveforms.
Models of the BK4060B Series
|Model||Sine frequency range||Square frequency range|
|4062B||40 MHz||25 MHz|
|4063B||80 MHz||25 MHz|
|4064B||120 MHz||25 MHz|
Features of the BK4060B Series
- 300 MSa/s (DDS), 75 MSa/s (true point-by-point) arbitrary waveform generator
- Up to 1.2 GSa/s sample rate for sine, square, triangle, and pulse waveforms
- 16-bit resolution, 8 Mpt arbitrary waveform length
- Two independent channels with one button phase synchronization
- Channel copy, track, and waveform combine functions
- 4.3-inch touch screen display
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/DSB-AM/FM/PM/PSK/FSK/ASK and PWM modulation types
- Variable DC offset
- Overvoltage protection
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- 196 built-in predefined arbitrary waveforms
- Frequency counter
- LAN and USB device (USBTMC-compliant) with front panel USB host port
- GPIB connectivity with optional USB-to-GPIB adapter (model AK40G)
- LabVIEW drivers available