The BK9121A has been discontinued. There is no BK recommended replacement but if you require assistance finding a suitable replacement please contact us.
The 9121A is a laboratory grade, 20V/5A programmable DC Power Supply providing great performance and features not found in other supplies in this price category. The power supply was designed to meet the needs of todayâ’s applications in R&D design verification, production testing or university labs that require clean and reliable power, high resolution/accuracy and fast transient response time.
- This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead
- Excellent display resolution
- Fast transient response time (< 150 µs)
- SCPI compatible
- Communicate via RS232 or USB Interface, using included RS232 to TTL or USB to TTL serial converter cable
- Closed case calibration
- Compact size for bench use or rack mountable (2U x 1/2U size)
- DVM and Milliohm Meter
- Discrete Fault Indicator/Remote Inhibit (DFI/RI). Useful for turning multiple power supplies On/Off simultaneously
- Application Software for front panel emulation and simple test sequence generation included
- Sheathed banana plug terminals for safety