The BK PVS60085 programmable DC power supply provides many useful features such as high-programming resolution, multiple remote interfaces for test systems, and a built-in SAS (solar array simulator) function to generate PV (photovoltaic) I-V curves.
The PVS Series is well suited for both bench use and ATE systems integration, R&D, design verification, production test, and high voltage testing. In particular, the low-noise characteristic of the PVS Series makes these instruments ideal for motor inverter testing. When operated with the optional SAS software, these power supplies can be used for solar array testing applications.
This is the UK spec 220VAC version with UK power lead.
- Compact, high power density, 2U package
- Output up to 600V/8.5A
- Convenient single-phase AC input configuration
- Bright VFD display
- High voltage and current resolution of 10 mV, 0.2 mA
- Fast transient response time of ≤ 0.5 ms
- Adjustable voltage and current slope (rise and fall times)
- List mode: 9 user-defined programs with up to 100 programmable steps each
- Built-in SAS function for storage of up to 16 I-V curves with Voc, Isc, Vmp, and Imp parameters and 1024-point table
- Standard USB (virtual COM), RS232, GPIB and LAN interfaces supporting SCPI commands
- External analog programming and monitoring interface
- LabVIEW driver and softpanel available for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging
Solar Array Simulation (SAS) Software
- Simulate I-V curve under different weather conditions during a day
- Monitors and logs real-time voltage, current, power, MPPT efficiency, and average MPPT efficiency
- User-definable irradiance profile