Documentation & Downloads
ProSens is a new series of modern industrial devices, which integrates sensors, converters, meters and controllers functionalities. Using the latest miniaturisation technologies these compact devices are able to be equipped with two independent universal inputs, two binary or two analogue outputs, as well as communication port RS-485 with Modbus protocol.
A large built-in display and output signals mean that the ProSens units find applications in control systems. There are many industrial applications, where ProSens can act as stand-alone controller. It can also cooperate with master devices via Modbus protocol, being part of big network, which makes it perfect device for distributed monitoring system.
Model QM612 has temperature or temperature and humidity cable probe, Ø 18 mm, L=90 mm, cable gland or 5 pin M12 connector, PTFE filter cap.
The measuring probe for the QM600 series sets the unit apart from QM400 and QM200 series meters. The probes are equipped with a typical M12 installation – friendly connector and can be directly connected to the meter housing or to cable joints, where the maximum cable length amounts up to 30 m.
Such solutions have been designed taking into account users working at plants whose specific nature requires periodic control of measuring elements. The probes designed as replaceable elements are perfect for maintenance services, they improve safety, and ensure a continuous monitoring process.
All separable probes are made of 316L acid-resistant steel, are equipped with PTFE filter, and measure the humidity within the range of 0 ÷ 100% and temperatures ranging from -30 ÷ +80°C or -30 ÷ +120°C, depending on the version.
Features of the QM612
- Power Supply: 24VDC (11 ÷ 36V DC), power consumption 2.5W max
- Probe: cable probe L=90mm, Ø 18mm, stainless steel 316L probe cable gland or 5 pin M12 connector, PTFE filter cap – temperature or temperature and humidity
- Temperature sensor measuring range: -50 ÷120°C (typ.err. ±0,5°C @ -10 ÷ 85°C)
- Temperature and humidity sensor measuring range: -40 ÷ 125°C (typ.err. ±0.2°C @ 10 ÷ 60°C; 0.4°C @ -30°C; 0.7°C @ 120°C); measuring humidity range: 0 ÷ 100% RH (typ.err. ±1.8% RH; 10÷90% @ 25°C)
- 0 or 1 Universal Inputs: current; voltage; thermocouple K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E types
- Binary Outputs: 0, 1 or 2 electronic NO relays, 24V AC/35V DC, max. 200 mA
- Analogue Outputs: 0, 1 or 2: active current: operating range 0/4-20 mA (0-24 mA max.); passive current: isolated, operating range 4-20 mA (2.8-24 mA max.); active voltage: operating range 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V (0-11V max.)
- Protection Class: IP 67 (version without display); IP 65 (version with display)
- Case: wall-mounted 120 x 90 x 50 mm
Accessories for the QM612
See the pdf brochure for details of ProSens Accessories including:
Cable Probes (PPQ), Filters (FPQ), Connection Accessories (CPQ) and Mounting Accessories (HPQ).