Documentation & Downloads
With it’s panoramic 7 inch touch screen, you have full benefit of the touch screen technology: intuitive access to functions, menus and measurements. Besides the new rugged housing the product is also fitted with protective bumpers designed for extensive field use and protection of sensitive parts of the instrument.
This model offers a bright and panoramic high quality LCD display for measurements results and free-to-air MPEG-2 / MPEG-4 programs display.
The Sefram7817B is designed to save time and money. Benefitting from a very simple and intuitive man-machine interface and plenty of other special features. For example, a checksat mode for satellite and a special tool to align terrestrial antennas. Furthermore visual and audible notifications (graphical information combined with a beeper) help the user to continually monitor results.
Finally the 7817B includes one USB interface, as a result updating is simple and has the additional benefit of free firmware updates. In addition the interface can be used to transfer measurements data, screens shots to a USB memory stick.
Features of the Sefram 7817B
- TV Meter for Digital Terrestrial TV (DVB-T and DVB-T2/T2 Lite), cable (DVB-C/C2) / 5 to 900MHz
- Display free to air programs SD and HD (MPEG2 and MPEG4)
- Full digital measurements for DVB-T, DVB-T2/T2 Lite, DVB-C, DVB-C2
- Video Input
- CELL ID display
- Pointing mode for terrestrial antennas
- Network table display
- Echoes and pre-echoes measurement with graphical display of the guard interval (DVB-T, DVB-T2/T2 Lite)
- Fast spectrum analysis
- Constellation diagram
- Remote supply: 5V/13V/18V/24V
- 7 inches LCD TFT touch screen
- Easy to use : optimized man-machine interface
- Shockproof housing with rubber bumpers for extensive field use
- Large autonomy and 1h15 charging time
- Free and easy upgrade of internal firmware with a USB memory stick
- Free PC software TR7837 to create libraries and update the checksat information
- USB interface
- Light weight : 1,35 kg