Documentation & Downloads
The SLIK-638 universal, programmable counter is encased in a tight, wall-mounted housing (IP 67) with ultra-bright, 6-digit, large LED display are equipped with two independent counting inputs that can operate in various configurations (pulse or quadrature).
Additional programmable input can change basic function of counting inputs (addition or subtraction of pulses from inputs, change the direction of counting) or hold counting without clearing.
The SLIK-638 counter features an independent reset input.
The REL / OC outputs with programmable thresholds can be used to control external equipment.
The counter may be configured with no need to open the case, by using the remote controller or with free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Features of the SLIK-638
- multi-purpose counter in wall mounted IP 67 housing
- batching function
- 2 pulse counting inputs + 1 programmable function input
- 1 counter reset input
- binary outputs REL / OC
- digital debouncing filter
- 4 counter reset sources (manual, ext, auto, modbus)
- ultra bright red display with factory optional green or blue
- free configuration software S-Config
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.