Documentation & Downloads
Split core Current Transformers for use with analogue panel meters and other applications.
Split-core current transformer, type KBR
Models: KBR 18, KBR 32, KBR 44
Features / benefits:
- Split-core current transformers are mainly used for an easy fitment into an already existing installation, without separating the primary conductor.
- The compact split-core current transformers are especially developed for an easy handling and especially for an installation in areas, which are difficult to access.
- Due to the „click”-system and the fixing-clasps even a one-hand mounting is possible.
Also available are the Split-core current transformer, type KBU
Models: KBU 23, KBU 58, KBU 812, KBU 816
Features / benefits
- Perfect for subsequent assembly into already existing installations
- Easy and safe mounting, due to hearable locking system
- Deliverable with secondary current 5 A / 1 A
- Deliverable also in accuracy class 0.5
- Four different construction types