Documentation & Downloads
The Simex SRT-N118 is a temperature meter in wall-mounted IP 67 case.
The SRT-N118 temperature meter features easy operation, functional programming menu and a clear 4-digit, 20 mm high LED display.
The SRT-N118 meter is designed for temperature measurements. The device is equipped with one resistance-type Pt100/500/1000 input or thermocouple input which can operate with K, S, J, T, N, R, B, and E type thermocouples. The inputs feature with fully linearized characteristics.
Thanks to the tight housing with high (IP 67) protection degree, this device is particularly suitable for operations in harsh environments.
The 24V DC / 100 mA output is designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems.
The REL / OC control outputs can adjust the level of measured signal and are controlled according to one or two threshold values. Moreover, the meter can be equipped with analogue outputs, according to the customer selection: active current output, passive isolated current output or active voltage output.
Features of the SRT-N118
- temperature meter in wall-mounted IP67 case
- input: thermoresistance or thermocouple
- 0 or 2 REL / OC outputs
- analogue output: active or passive power supply output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- automatic recognition of 3 and 4-conductor connection (RTD inputs)
- automatic compensation of TC cold ends temperature
- signal peak value detection
- free configuration software S-Config
The remote controller (SIR-15) is not a part of the device and is available on request as an optional accessory.