Documentation and Downloads
The SZP-73 from Simex is a regulated current source that allows the entry of user-defined current values (in the 4-20 mA range). In instrumentation and control systems, these devices can replace any analogue (potentiometer-based) process value sets in a two-wire 4-20 mA current system.
Increasing and decreasing of output current can be made using front panel push buttons.
The device display can show the output current recalculated according to a user defined display range (-999 to 9999 with free selectable decimal point). The output current can be viewed and changed whilst the device is in use.
The device has a 24V DC / 100 mA output, designed to supply measuring transducers, and the RS-485 port enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems. The meter can be configured with the front panel push buttons or free S-Config software via the RS-485 communication port.
Features of the SZP-73
- regulated current source in a small case
- two-coloured LED display, 4x13mm-digits, IP 40 as standard (5x9mm, IP65 option)
- passive output 4-20 mA with galvanic separation
- power output: 24V DC
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
- change the current values via front panel keys “^” and “v”
- free configuration software S-Config