Documentation & Downloads
The SWT-99X indicator is intended for measuring and presentation of temperature values from up to 8 measuring channels.
Each channel can be individually designated (described) with any measuring unit.
The LCD graphical display allows for visualization of the values from all 8 channels simultaneously. A significant advantage is possibility of viewing the trends in each measuring channel as the graphs for the last 12 seconds or about 1,5 minutes.
This device is equipped with electronic relay outputs that can be used to control external devices. There are icons on the screen signalling the status of the outputs.
Features of the SWT-99X
- Programmable measuring range and text description
- Simultaneous graphic display of 2, 4 or 8 inputs: TC (K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E) and RTD (Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000) inputs; automatic connection recognition (2 or 3-wires), measurement wires resistance max. 20 Ω (every wire)
- 2 electronic relay outputs (optoMOS)
- power supply output: 19V ÷ 50V DC; 16V ÷ 35V AC or 85 ÷ 260V AC/DC
- Transfer via RS-485, 8N1 and 8N2, 1200 ÷ 115200 bit/s, Modbus RTU
The device supports the free S-Toolkit software.